10.08.2009

Today



Today, this morning... I lay in bed thinking on the past.

You adored me and I felt safe with you!

The winding drive all stones ha, the steps also stones that lead to the flagstone porch... God we spent a million moments on it every summer...crying, laughing and story telling!

We sometimes never spoke... you knew my pain ... Understood... we just could be... those were my safest days and quietest moments in the early years of that nightmare part of my life.


I remember your gardens the rockery... flowers swaying in the hot summer breeze, watching the humming birds compete for nectar from the feeder you filled lovingly each morning.

While my infant slept and cooed in the shade beside us and the whipperwills sang!

Thinking about you today! I wonder Nana how many cups of Tea and how many kisses you planted on my forehead cheeks ... Hummm to many to count for sure!

I am grateful for the lessons and love!

I am grateful you played with the kids and fed them mashed potato you made and eggs with butter toast fingers, that you ALWAYS snuck a tiny bit of cadburys english chocolate in their little rosebud mouths...

The lovely presents and walks and black and white movies till 4am the love the love the love!

My Nana!Thanks Giving makes me think of you!

The way you always smelled so good and always had your arm around me!

How I wish you could meet my Aaron ... I am happy finally so happy!

That you could see I love my little loves so dear and they oh how they have grown.


I miss you love you too!Continue to RIP!

No comments: