1.26.2008

I belong to me...

I belong to me...

You never told me in all the years if you love the curve of my mouth
or the little marks here and there only you know about.
there are allot of things I wonder did your choices feel good
you said you were thinking of me ....

Then there were the other things ...
that betrayal was not so bad it just made me throw up
the other things won't ever go away...


my lips have only brushed 4 mouths in all of my lifetime...
My whole body revealed only to one...
the sounds and sighs only to one.

I am broken and I feel ... angry
like no one will ever want me for me,
not ... intimately need to kiss me ,
breathe me in ,crawl through my dreams,
**** me, heal the scratches on my soul
lingering next to me so
I can cry away the pain ...

I need to be held to heal...
but it's not possible.

so I will always belong to me.

No comments: