1.11.2008

There is Light all around...





Traffic lighting...
Those are not tears you see...

Magical sensational opportunistic emotions

dragged me down for weeks ...
pulled my hair and made me ache.

Remember how I told of tired bleeding out from within....no more sweet no more I want to sleep...

I am back and the lights are bright ...
nighttime will be brighter honey brighter and braver then ever before...

I will walk the halls, paint ...
when sleep escapes me with a smile ,a peace that I find in me ...

Love to you always & never the same ...
the ink dried a long time ago... the chains snapped in two
and our love crashed so loudly we were nearly deafened...
nearly...but I am hearing you now...and you me
finally friends we can be...
remember not to forget that anxiousness and tenderness exist
don't touch my heart that way ...cause it might still be sore.


No comments: