2.06.2008

the freakiest of things...

Doing my usual reading marathons...
I came across this blog of an Irish Man talking about his visit
to St Michan's To see real "naturally mummified corpses " Incase you are curious here is a link to the photog web site rummage around you'll find it...it looks like a family of four... http://www.davewalshphoto.com/ yikes....

I have this thing about death...well the body after death...
If I want you to touch me ...you'll have the opportunity while I am still in it...
I know we all have our hang ups , I certainly do...
but when I'm gone I want to be burried as soon as possible ....
do not disturb will be On my casket...
Something about taking pictures and touching the dead while they sleep is
....well feels perverted ...undignified.

I just visited the above link...no luck on the mummies photo I'll repost a better link but...his photos are beautiful none the less.
here is anotherhttp://www.blather.net/blather/2007/08/the_mummies_of_saint_michans.html link to try

No comments: