11.28.2007

Dreams and Insomnia....


For a woman who rarely Enters the bed before 2am +, I certainly do allot of dreaming .
Capturing the dreams is not an easy task but they do serve as an inspirational platform .
I dreamt one night a few weeks ago ,I went to stay in a Hotel ,the suite had a Golden Buddha, silk sheets , a patchwork type silky duvet, a burnished wall treatment of pewter, rich dark furnishings, there was art on the walls ,I can't recall what but it was so different than my space it was darker , enclosed and I felt it was so intimate.I know my home is a very intimate space but this was different.I have no Idea where this stuff comes from exactly so vivid too but I do know that I wish I could take pictures of this place. It felt so warm and safe, and the bathroom was this tiny but luxuriously decorated shower room with the most decadent smelling shampoo.... In my dream I took a shower washed my hair and then I awoke .

what is the meaning of this dream ??? It is beyond me maybe just exploring new places and things.

Although I can not take pictures of this place I have been thinking of painting it abstractly. I have not painted in a while maybe it is time .....

No comments: