11.25.2007

Naughty Me......


I have got the shopping bug right now , although I have a Christmas list to follow well actually several SHA - GRINN.
(not like Grinch just a self control compass)

My wicked girlish shopping self has been rearing it's naughtiness lately. That gave me an Idea for a photo essay..... I will have to capture some bits and pieces ,frivolousness if you will ...... I think I will call it what girls want ......
To be continued........
Humanity,Humbleness, Helping ......
In sharp contrast to the above I would like to mention that these frivolous moments are rare for me. After being on this earth 35 years a little fun will go a long way . I am happy to have the blessings I do .I have had very little and plenty at different times in my life . I know hunger,needing but not starvation,desperation and we should all be as helpful and conscious as possible to those in need. Spare them some dignity help people help themselves and I always , always share food ,above all else you will never starve if you give someone half a sandwich and you will not be cold if you spare a few items from your winter closet....... you will both have some. The feeling in your heart will far out way any sense of loss over any said item or extra bite.... Peace.

No comments: