11.10.2007

the gift of ..........

Music..... Last night I attended the Police concert@ ACC it was a fabulous show.....
I was so reminded of my Father.
I grooved and sang and remembered...

Music....

A constant companion , Inspiration......through good times and bad it is all around us it makes us laugh, cry, sing , dance be romantic and even express anger....... beautiful and magical it enhances sensuality and life in general.....

I want to thank my Beloved Father whom is a wonderful person that taught us about appreciating so many of life's gifts........ creativity , individuality , imagination , expression .........he taught and still teaches us the profoundness of sound, thought , feeling and expression/creation..... whether that creation is in nature,our own or Someone Else's ....he is an amazing Father and Grandfather....

Thanks Dad for giving us all the chance to enjoy all of these gifts
(ours & others) and appreciate them........

No comments: