12.27.2007

I found something....

I found A really cool little folder I put together in my 29th year another year of my life that saw great changes and personal growth & fire if you will...

I found an audition notes folder here is an excerpt from one experience...

"Yesterdays audition was a really amazing experience. Positive/informal/fun.
I did a cold read "Olivia"

The director(Alfie) and the producer (Pam) are amazing and passionate people who laugh allot, there was another woman there but I didn't catch her name and she was the only person I couldn't figure out!

If I get a role ...any role I'd be absolutely thrilled to bits!"

Well I did get the role........."Olivia"

and it was a whirlwind experience..... .

I can accomplish all that I want to in this lifetime and there is so much baby ....so much left to do......

No comments: