12.15.2007

update..on the hair thang..

The new girl was really nice and she did a good job(WHEW) we added in some extra low lites well I always darken it and then added some highlites...I am just glad it turned out....I will get used to it in a couple of days.
On another note I am feeling really tired of winter ...I am thinking I should have booked that trip to Mexico for the event planning conference in Jan after all... I am sick of being stuck inside it makes me feel claustrophobic...everything starts to get on my nerves... anyways I am cleaning to keep my self from going nuts and tonight I have a cocktail/business dinner party and there will be some clients there... at least that will make me motivated to be presentable...and up...as in happy.

I don't know if it is just me??? my kids tell me I am neurotic about it, the cleaning but I think I am just sensible...I guess they hate cleaning and worse ...they hate when I go on a cleaning rampage... ok, ok so I do like the towels folded a certain way with the neat side facing out and all stacked the same size and color and the nice ones with the nice ones .
Not like sleeping with the enemy neurotic just neat...

No comments: