12.28.2007

Waiting Game...


Poor old thing...

I am loading all my photos from a sweet old friend on to my portable hard drive a brilliant new friend so I can have my files in one location...or a few depending on where I am...

I got a new computer a few weeks back... I desperately needed it and the hit to the pocket book was well worth it.

I am happy that my old friend is co-operating you see it got to the point where my baby was to old and filled with my crazy ass (creative)files to run with out the odd narcoleptic fit.

I remember when My father had one of the very first personal computers he stayed up all night programming it and himself for weeks with my God Father John...also an artist, maybe one day I'll write about him ...

No such thing as plug and play then... I have been taught well and learned early on that calling the PC rude names was actually an endearment.. at least I have inherited it from time to time and truth be told I have no Idea what I would do with out this 2D world...

No comments: