12.26.2007

Today was brilliant and a blur...


Sheer exhaustion and emotional overload had me weak ... not asking for sympathy BTW just saying...

I had a wonderful day at my Sister's and my youngest sister moved me to tears, we choose her to spoil all of us and she began crying to see the pile of gifts in front of her ... she was genuinely surprised and we all bawled ... OUR ...Family...siblings, niece's, nephew's along with my own kids(including their Dad) and My Father and friends are my Blessings...

Right now I am healing from a few personal disappointments and serious heartache but I am up and realise I am fortunate beyond explanation..........

The photo above is from today one side of the road was sunny and the other foggy and dark in the distance the two were meeting brilliant and a blur!!!

No comments: